Applications and Awards
A 2022 Achievement Award will be awarded to 4-H member and Cloverbud applicants that meet the required criteria. Please complete an application to be considered for the 2022 Achievement Award. Below are the requirements:
- Fill out the online application form completely, sign and date it.
- 4-H members - Complete as many items that correspond to your age as of January 1, 2022.
- Cloverbud members - Complete all items in Group I and the required amount in the other two categories.
- Have your parent sign and date the application. Your advisor will verify after applications are submitted.
- COMPLETE the survey no later than August 1st at 4:30pm.
NOTE: Late forms will not be accepted for awards.
4-H Honor Club application.
Deadline for Honor Club Application is August 1st. (Late entries will not be accepted)
All of the following applications for 2021 must be completed and sent to the OSU Extension Office by Monday, December 27, 2021:
Outstanding 4-H Member application
Honorary 4-H Member application
Kathy Booher Outstanding 4-H Volunteer application